The People's Mario The People's Mario

It wasn't... bad.

But it sure as hell isn't the best flash on this site. It obviously demonstrates effort, but this just isn't up to par with many other flash animations or games of which it has surpassed in score. Overuse of gradient and sketchy animation was a big turnoff and the ugly motion tweens made this reek of an inexperienced project.

Don't get me wrong, I think this obviously had a lot of work put into it but I just can't justify it in the number 1 spot.

I'm absolutely astonished, really.

Transformers: lotm Teaser Transformers: lotm Teaser

Excellent

I really enjoyed this, I really enjoyed the animation overall. The sound added an excellent "fast paced" effect, and the animation its self was outmatch over anything I've seen made in Flash in a good long time.

Excellent work.

MaSh3R responds:

im currently watching waynes world 2 excellent work my friend ;)

FBI - Instant Messages 6 FBI - Instant Messages 6

dont be so hard on yourself

i liked that... it wasnt the greatest, but i enjoyed it

Bombs Away! Bombs Away!

Fun enough

You know why it got a 6 for interactivity even though its a game? Because it just wasn't very playable. The curve was much too steep, it started out as a cake walk and then dropped right off into normandy. I would also suggest bumping the framerate up a few notches because it just felt slow and laggy to me, it would have been nice if the character moved a bit faster. A suggestion would be powerups, which would allow your character to (a) move faster (b) "dive" out of the way or maybe something like anti-bomb missles =P
Anyways, nice enough game, good for killing a few minutes. Good luck with furthur games and animations :)

Curser Thief Revised Curser Thief Revised

loved it

straight out, i have to say this. this was the most fun 15 minutes in the last few days that i have enjoyed...
that was an excellent submission and highly underrated

Compiled NG Tutorial Compiled NG Tutorial

overall

good tutorial, but it could have used a cleaner, cooler looking interface

Pilot-Doofy responds:

lol yay thanks man sexkss